I did not sign up with babytobee. I asked not to call me. They are still calling me.

They call every one it starts at 8 am until 10pm. They are sending me useless emails. Creating spam in my inbox. I called them back the guy that answers does not tell his name at all. He is chewing gum.

tr

One day my daughter answered the phone. They started to the offers with her. I was very upset. I told them she only 11 years old. I am on the do not call registry. They just wont listen to me at all.

Had an Experience with Baby To Bee?

Comments

Children of America - NEGLECT - BORDERLINE ABUSE - LEE'S HILL FREDERICKSBURG VA Children of America "I enrolled my son here having just moved to the area, and knowing the had cameras. I noticed they didn't interact much, but until I could afford a better daycare,..." Read more Rainbow Play Systems - Rainbow Play System Review from Clermont, Florida Rainbow Play Systems "Don't ever waste your money on rainbow play system. We spent nearly $10,000 in 2012 not even four years later our system looks terrible and is literally rotting away. We..." Read more Rainbow Play Systems - Slide has cracked a second time - will not warranty Rainbow Play Systems "I am very disappointed. We are unable to get Rainbow Play systems to Warranty the slide on our very expensive King Kong Playset. This is the second time it has..." Read more Tees Paradise - Clothing Review from Los Angeles, California Tees Paradise "All the people that complain about their products have been blocked and comments have been erased i have proof along with peoples i have contact with the same situation. I..." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more Kemper Home Service Companies - DO NOT BUY KEMPER HOME INSURANCE Kemper Home Service Companies "I bought a new house in 2016. I did own a house prior to this in the same area for last 10 years. My agent told me that there is..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more The Childrens Place - Racial profiling The Childrens Place "Today I was giving the most horrible customer service experience. Early today I called to put 2 items on hold prior to my visit to pick up later. During my..." Read more