I thought I was getting a good deal by signing up.Instead I got a email box full of junk mail ranging from online schooling to finding love.

I didn't use any of their coupons and was charged $39 for nothing. They will not refund my money even when haven't used anything from them. They guy that called me was slick I should of said no in the beginning. If you're trying to find deals this website is not the place to find it.

They actually sell your info.

I am really upset with this company because they prey on pregnant women.

Had an Experience with Baby To Bee?

Comments

Don't sign up for babytobee or work for Contact Centers of America..

Babytobee, the managers are horrible drug addicts... That includes Chris & Steve ..... The team leads are okay.... The manager of the center Joey is awesome...

But the owner of the company (Joe) is a major racist... He called all his employees "crack monkeys"......

They trAin the employees to be *** artists.....

Don't get the Disney, Dr.Suess, US weekly magazine offers or any credit card offers.... It's a trap.......

I see a lot of complaints, so maybe this will help some of you dealing with this.

I went to their privacy page and wrote a strongly, yet politely, worded reminding them of the Do Not Call List to INFO@babytobee.com

By law, they MUST stop contacting you or providing third parties your information - BUT YOU HAVE TO ASK/DEMAND IT, as listed on their website privacy page.

On purpose, I left out my name and phone number and information in my initial email so that they'd have to respond with an address, and a name. Even if it's a fake name, the company has responded and acknowledged your email. Don't just "send and hope". Establish a trail.

Their privacy policy, if you care to quote it, is at the "privacy policy" portion of their website.

I asked them to respond, and they did. I even now have an email address of the person who I spoke to, should I need it for future documentation. I'd post her email here, but instead, I encourage you to write the INFO email and let the customer service people contact you directly.

In fact, they got back to me in less than an hour.

I was responded to by someone with the initials S.L., who very politely requested that I send her my phone number to "remove it from our system". I'm very sure that this will end quick. If not, I'll be back to update my progress.

But instead of complaining on a website - and it's good to do that too! - make sure that you ALSO take action,...

It really torks me off when people call my house and then aren't transparent, or hang up. It's instant suspicion, and is a poor display of a company's ethics (or at best, poor hiring skills), and a surefire guarantee that I will never do business with that company.

EVER. And I tell them that. And also mention that I'll be writing about my experiences on the Internet if things don't change. You'd be surprised at how efficient you can be without ever cursing or using a direct threat. It's quite beautiful.

i just got off the phone with them and they didn't sound like they were professionals who can we make them stop :( :(

JUST GOT A CALL FROM THESE WEIRDOS @ WORK!!!! WTH?????? I HAVE NO IDEA HOW THEY GOT MY NAME OR NUMBER!

I started getting a magazine: Siempre Mujer, without subscribing.I called them and asked where they got my information and they said it was shared by BabyToBee company.

They didn't even have my name right anyway.

On their website is no information on how to remove your info from their databases.Thank G-d they don't have my tel number!

Here's some *** to be sure! These people have been apparently caling my house everyday and now I'm having issues w/ my wife thinking I'm doing something and have some secret family somewhere! How do I get these people to stop calling and how did they get my number in the first place?

#261952

i am 56 years old i cannot have babies any more so why do they keep calling me?

Like others I do not know how they got hold of my cell # and oh my god..these A$$hole$ have been calling me every 30 mins y'day & today and when I pick up I hear another phone ring on the other side & nothing happens.

Finally I was able to call them back & ask them to take me off the list..couple of minutes ago.Ba$tard$$$$!!!!

i just got off the phone with them, and now im reading all this stuff about them!! UGHH!!

To all you people receiving babytobee calls - I urge you to file a complaint with the FTC to get Contact Centers of America shut down (they are the company who basically is Babytobee as that is their sole call purpose) - in trying to find employment, I answered their add on Craigslist - after a 2.5 hr cmptr test, which included typing, geomotry, word asssociatian, etc, I was thinking "gee, I am not going to get this job" - and then they hand you a script.The worse thing is people, they are not only scamming you but their employees as well - when you go in for training they hand you about 30 pages and tell you to just go thru them and initial and sign because the trainer tells you the first hour "will not be paid because all you are doing is filling out employer/employee paperwork" - as no one has time to read these documents as they are initialling and/or signing, we are assuming that we will be retaining these or get copies as in other companies with regard to wages/policies, etc and on break several people state they will file complaint if they do not get paid for the first hour..........wrong - I personally only worked a total of 4 staggered 4 hour shifts, one nite, because they had not bothered to give me an entry card, I could not even enter the building, yet keep in mind, the entry key card they finally gave me, they then failed to de-activate after my

termination the fourth day.

I was hired to start on Jan 31 and was terminated by they claimed by...

After numerous emails back and forth, on the day I was returning their equipment (oh yes, the equipment you need in order to do your job (headset and entry card), you have to pay for yourself - it has yet to be seen if I will get a check or if I will actually get a check for the 8 hours of training (I did make sure I kept the phone recording stating that the Orlando HR received "exception ok" that they would pay me.

When I was hired, their operating hours were from 9am to 11pm - they only offer 4 hr shifts - their were many people struggling and taking this on as a second job that signed up for 6 - 10 and 7-11 shifts - two days later they posted a paper on their sign in sheet (true, there is no official clock that actually proves you were there as a sign in sheet can be altered by management of Contact Centers of America to suit their needs), so all these people were terminated also through no fault of their own.........the list goes on and on and I cannot fathom how many people they have done this to as they just started another ad for employees needed after they just terminated a batch.I personally have made copies of every single page under Contact Centers of America, their sole owner, and all the complaints from the forum and will be sending them to FTC, my congressman, governor and I am even sending to White house who so wants to create employment......let them all see what goes on in Florida which is one of the highest states for unemployment......I am on your side consumers......help me out by filing formal complaints.